- Are you a skilled and passionate Senior Visualization Artist with excellent Vred skills? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring an Senior Visualization Artist (with excellent Vred skills) to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry. As a VRED Visualization Artist you will work collaboratively as a part of the design team. You will work cross projects and be responsible for delivering CGI material to the rest of the organization as well as keeping VRED-data updated with the latest 3D and C&M input. Working close with exterior, interior, UX and C&M for digital material creation. Good understanding and knowledge of virtual material, design and shape is necessary. You will also be part of developing methods and processes within the visualization/CGI field.
- Strong portfolio, containing work produced with VRED as main tool
- Proven track record / CV with references
- Experience from automotive business needed
- Good at Post production.
- Be receptive to learning new tools and exchanging knowledge.
- Have material knowledge/understanding.
Software & IT skills
- After effects
- HDR Lightstudio
- Fluent in English. Spoken and written.
- Excellent team player, resourceful, organized and mindful of time management.
- Good communication. Ability to work in a stressful / demanding environment.
- You must have ability to interact well and has a personality that fits into our small, highly motivated, multi-functional team.
- Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
- Location of work: Gothenburg
- Start day: ASAP
- Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
- Only open to EU candidates
- All other candidates will be rejected do to workload
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)704 229303
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within the Automotive, Aerospace and IT business. Assign Group is the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc and is part of the Global Logic group.
The majority of our employees are engineers and designers and have extensive experience from there are of expertise.
Since the company was founded in 2005, our focus has been to provide service excellence to customers in our key areas. We are now one of the leading providers in the automotive area with focus on design, electronics and engineering. The industrial footprint in the aerospace and IT sectors is also growing rapidly.