Are you a skilled and passionate DevOps Engineer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
This is a prospective opening. Original position is filled.
We are hiring a DevOps Engineer to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry.
- At least 3 years of experience in backend development and Cloud Platforms.
- Strong experience of Cloud deployment tools and containers like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Experience of CI / CD piplines.
- Experience using tools like Jenkins, Git, Gerrit, Gitlab, MongoDB, Ansible etc.
- Knowledge of Python / Bash scripting.
- Experience and understanding of Agile development methodology principles (e.g. SAFe, Scrum, Lean, Kanban)
- Knowledge of Android Platform development is highly meriting.
- Automotive experience is a plus.
- Fluent in Swedish.
- You are a positive, outgoing and driven professional.
- You are always eager to learn new technologies.
- You are able to communicate complex concepts to stakeholders regardless of technical background.
- You are able to work with a high degree of independence and initative.
Location of work: Gothenburg
Extent: 100% starting with a six month probation period
About Assign - what we offer you to be a part of!
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within the Automotive, Aerospace and IT business. Assign Group is the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc.
The majority of our employees are engineers and designers and have extensive experience from their area of expertise.
Since the company was founded in 2005, our focus has been to provide service excellence to customers in our key areas. We are now one of the leading providers in the automotive area with focus on design, electronics and engineering. The industrial footprint in the aerospace and IT sectors is also growing rapidly.