Do you have a solid background in Software Development and Telematics? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are looking for a Software Release Responsible to work at our client within the Automotive industry.
The industry and the world around it are changing rapidly and our client is looking for you who are motivated and enthusiastic about the possibilities and challenges it brings.
As a Software Release Responsible, your main responsibility will be gathering and specifying software requirements in order to ensure the continued quality of the delivered software.
The position requires you to be delivery focused, pro-active and able to work under rapidly changing conditions with international stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment.
- More than 5 years of experience with Requirements Gathering and Specification
- Experience with tools like Elektra, DOORS, Teamcenter, JIRA
- Solid background in Software Development (note that you will not be doing any actual coding for this assignment) with good understanding of Agile development methodology principles
- Experience or background in Telematics, Cloud, 3G Connectivity or similar
- Experience with working with international teams in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience with AUTOSAR, MQTT, TCP/IP, CAN, LIN or similar
- Experience with Safety Critical standards
- Experience with Software Requirement Specification, SWRS
- Good communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with different teams and stakeholders towards common goals
- Analytical skills, ability to change perspective
- Appreciate to work with other skilled professionals
- Ability to accept, promote and drive change and implementation
- Has a structured and analytical way of taking on tasks and performing daily duties in a result-oriented way
Location of work: Gothenburg
About Assign - what we offer you to be a part of!
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within the Automotive, Aerospace and IT business. Assign Group is the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc.
The majority of our employees are engineers and designers and have extensive experience from their area of expertise.
Since the company was founded in 2005, our focus has been to provide service excellence to customers in our key areas. We are now one of the leading providers in the automotive area with focus on design, electronics and engineering. The industrial footprint in the aerospace and IT sectors is also growing rapidly.