Senior/ Principal Automotive Exterior Lighting Studio Engineer
If you are at the top of your game in cutting edge automotive exterior lighting technology. I would like to hear from you.
Are you a skilled and passionate Automotive Exterior Lighting Studio Engineer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We see a possible need coming up for a Principal Exterior Lighting studio engineer who is holding a EU passport to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry.
• Helping realizing design themes from sketch into production
• Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
• Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
• Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
• Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering
• Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within
• Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
• Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issues
• Arbitrate, drive and document agreements between engineering and design
• Very deep Lamp technology, engineering and legal requirement knowledge
• Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
• Leader skills
• Very good Catia and Teamcenter experience
• Ability to work individually as well as in cross functional teams and being able to take
a leading role.
• Technical university or equivalent, +10 years solid working experience from
automotive industry most of which should be in Exterior lighting is required.
• Extensive automotive product concept and component engineering experience within
• An understanding of the engineering and validation processes for vehicle components
• Highly effective and productive
Software & IT skills
- Expert in Catia V5, TeamCenter (TcE) and Office
- Excellent communication skills and team work abilities
- Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
- Location of work: Gothenburg
- Start day: ASAP and with an excellent financial package.
- Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
- Must hold an EU passport
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)704 229303
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within the Automotive, Aerospace and IT business. Assign Group is apart of the Global Logic group and the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc.
The majority of our employees are engineers and designers and have extensive experience from there are of expertise.
Since the company was founded in 2005, our focus has been to provide service excellence to customers in our key areas. We are now one of the leading providers in the automotive area with focus on design, electronics and engineering. The industrial footprint in the aerospace and IT sectors is also growing rapidly.