Backend Developer for Mobility Services
Software developer – Gothenburg, Sweden
Are you a skilled and passionate Backend Developer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring an Backend Developer to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry. You will design and develop backend microservices in a telematics platform and secure that the platform and the functions are properly validated and verified.
- + 5 year of experience in Java software development
- Experience of working with requirements and service design
- Experience of working with cloud-based service development, management and infrastructure
- Experience of working with service-oriented architecture e.g, micro service architecture
- Experience of working with reactive/event driven architecture
- Experience from high availability systems
- Experience from the Infotainment area or any other area related to Connectivity, telematic or IoT.
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: According agreement
About Assign - what we offer you to be a part of!
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within the Automotive, Aerospace and IT business. Assign Group is the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc.
The majority of our employees are engineers and designers and have extensive experience from their area of expertise.
Since the company was founded in 2005, our focus has been to provide service excellence to customers in our key areas. We are now one of the leading providers in the automotive area with focus on design, electronics and engineering. The industrial footprint in the aerospace and IT sectors is also growing rapidly.