Electrical Power Engineer
Are you a skilled and passionate Enigneer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring an Electrical Power Engineer to work at our client within the Automotive industry. We are looking for you who has experience of electrical power, high voltage, control and safety systems (IEC 61508 and IEC 61511) or magnetic field calculations/simulations/test.
You will be working in the area of the powertrain (electric propulsion systems) for hybrid and electric cars and possibly the battery and charging.
- University degree in electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in high voltage and/or high power systems
- Knowledge in System design of switchgear, power transformer, electric motors, batteries, converters, grid equipment etc.
- Knowledge and experience in EMC and/or EMF
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Driving license
- Commissioning test design and actual testing for high voltage systems
- Experience from SW requirement specification and/or testing
- Safety critical functions and design (IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 and in extension NORSOK Z-008, -013, DNVGL-OS-D202, -E201 and ISO-26262) that is equivalent to ISO26262
- MatLab / Simulink
- Electrical Circuit diagrams (PCDs, SLDs, PCBs etc.)
- Experience of diagnostic usage in aftermarket, manufacturing and development
Location of work: Gothenburg
Only open for candidates with a EU work permit
About Assign - what we offer you to be a part of!
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within the Automotive, Aerospace and IT business. Assign Group is the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc.
The majority of our employees are engineers and designers and have extensive experience from their area of expertise.
Since the company was founded in 2005, our focus has been to provide service excellence to customers in our key areas. We are now one of the leading providers in the automotive area with focus on design, electronics and engineering. The industrial footprint in the aerospace and IT sectors is also growing rapidly.