Interior Studio Engineer ref: 17290
Design Styling – Gothenburg, Sweden
Are you a skilled and passionate Studio Engineer Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring an Studio Engineer to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry.
- Helping realizing design themes from sketch into production
- Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
- Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
- Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
- Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering within
- your area
- Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within
- Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
- Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issues
- Arbitrate and drive compromises between engineering and design
- Help setting up design models regards to standing heights and wheel positions
- Very deep complete vehicle engineering knowledge.
- Min 10 years Automotive experience with relevant experience
- Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
- Leader skills
- Very good Catia experience
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
- Technical university or equivalent, solid working experience from automotive
- industry is required.
- Extensive automotive product concept and component design experience on
- Aesthetic sensitive environments.
- An understanding of the design and validation processes for vehicle components and
- A working knowledge of component manufacturing, tooling requirements and lead times.
- Highly effective and productive
Software & IT skills
- Catia V5, Teamcenter, MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and team work abilities
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within the Automotive, Aerospace and IT business. Assign Group is the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc.
The majority of our employees are engineers and designers and have extensive experience from there are of expertise.
Since the company was founded in 2005, our focus has been to provide service excellence to customers in our key areas. We are now one of the leading providers in the automotive area with focus on design, electronics and engineering. The industrial footprint in the aerospace and IT sectors is also growing rapidly.
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)73 844 0419