Attribute Leader Ref: 18246
Mechanical Engineering – Gothenburg, Sweden
Are you a skilled and passionate Attribute Leader? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are looking for an Attribute Leader Energy balance to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry.
The development and refinement of platforms at the clients continues. The combination of Internal Combustion Engines, Hybrids and pure electrical vehicles requires focus to the climate control balance for the platform variants. The platform attribute performance for Climate need to set strategies and requirements for follow up of the platforms and the top hats. The assignment is focused to lead the Climate attribute with requirement setting, performance analysis and testing.
Attribute Leader – Climate Architecture
As attribute Leader for Climate you and your colleagues are overall responsible for
achieving a correctly balanced climate performance, ensuring that the final product corresponds to the market and technical specifications, and to target users needs and expectations. The general work method is to define, communicate, follow up, and if needed balance, requirements and guidelines related to climate performance. The employment is focused to the climate base design of platform architecture
Responsibilities and tasks
Architecture project activities:
• Benchmark and evaluate climate performance for competitor vehicles.
• Evaluate marketing request and feedback comments of possibilities for fulfilling them.
• Define and communicate requirements on complete- and system level as measurable technical input to Design and Engineering departments
• Support engineering departments in development of specifications, concept selections and supplier Evaluations.
• Creative problem solving/Design support by working out constructive solution proposals
• Track target fulfillment throughout the development process, by CAE and hardware (system- and complete vehicle tests) evaluation, integration meetings and design reviews
• Define attribute status based on analysis and test results. Present and communicate target fulfillment/ deviation to the project
• Recommend needed actions or balance of requirement, to the project
• Develop quantifiable climate requirements and guidelines, for complete vehicle and system levels
• Definition and development of verification plans, test and evaluation methods
• Build up and develop the Climate team by: collecting input from legal requirements and
benchmark, defining requirements, defining tools and methods to verify results and validate requirements
• Track new technology and competitor examples to find new efficient solutions
B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering (Design, Mechanical or Industrial)
• Experience from Climate attribute- or Climate design engineer assignments
• Experience of 3D-cad (Catia V5 preferred), PDM/PLM system and MS-Office
• Experience of CAE evaluation tools used for evaluation of climate performance
• Attribute Engineering experience
• Knowledge of automotive architecture definitions, standards and requirements
• Strong personal drive and motivation with ability to take initiative and drive issues
• Analytic and problem solving mindset
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills
• Ability to interact effectively with senior management and other organizations
• Passion for engineering and product excellence
• Self-starter with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, growing and developing organization
• Fluent in English
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
All other candidates will be rejected do to workload
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)73 844 0419
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within the Automotive, Aerospace and IT business. Assign Group is the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc.
The majority of our employees are engineers and designers and have extensive experience from there are of expertise.
Since the company was founded in 2005, our focus has been to provide service excellence to customers in our key areas. We are now one of the leading providers in the automotive area with focus on design, electronics and engineering. The industrial footprint in the aerospace and IT sectors is also growing rapidly.