Technical Quality Manager Ref: 17841
Mechanical Engineering – Gothenburg, Sweden
Are you a skilled and passionate Quality Manager ? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring an Technical Quality Manager to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry.
- Follow up quality plans (PQP), including ensuring that the product content in the programs meet the customers satisfaction targets.
- Supporting the technical project team with Quality actions (PQSP) and guidelines. Quality targets is met with PQSP (for Warranty) and Quality History according to e.g. JD-Power, NCBS, IQS.
- Project specific quality history, including discussion with project leaders.
- Input to the engineering plan, to recommend quality activities/methods.
- Approves the Vehicle Project audit plan and supports the Vehicle Project by Gateway (FDJ), planning and to interpret deliverable in NPSR.
- Continuously evaluate the technical program according to Gateway (FDJ) deliverable in the decided audit plan.
- Performing Gateways (FDJ) as a Gate keeper, and state recommendations for management decisions.
- Sets glide path in per-series build based on Quality Targets, in corporation with Quality Validation Engineer (QRT)
- Responsible for driving, evaluate and status reporting of Product Quality (VQRR and PQRR)
- Track engineering´s methods:
Secure that correct documents are used for decided systems and that we are tracking and eliminating risks. Design Reviews, FMEA,PRI,CCR,PCR etc.
- Six Sigma, Quality tools and knowledge in Vehicle Development logic.
- Ability to travel to china on a regular basis
Software & IT skills
Team Center Automotive
- Open minded
- Being able to cooperate and communicate.
- Self driven.
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Only open to EU candidates
All other candidates will be rejected do to workload
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)73 844 0419
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within the Automotive, Aerospace and IT business. Assign Group is the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc.
The majority of our employees are engineers and designers and have extensive experience from there are of expertise.
Since the company was founded in 2005, our focus has been to provide service excellence to customers in our key areas. We are now one of the leading providers in the automotive area with focus on design, electronics and engineering. The industrial footprint in the aerospace and IT sectors is also growing rapidly.