Are you a skilled and passionate App developer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are looking for a Developer to work at our clients within the Automotive industry. The industry is changing rapidly and our clients are looking for you who are motivated and enthusiastic about the possibilities ahead!
The assignment is perfect for you who are delivery-focused, pro-active and able to work under unclear or rapidly changing conditions. But still being able to bring order and structure to the team deliveries.
- +8 years professional experience of Android development in a structured way
- Professional experience of SW development working as a team member
- Participated in the development of at least 3 published apps
- Experience with testing in Android, both Unit and Instrumentation tests
- Experience with tools like JIRA, Git and CI toolchains or similar
- Experience using the Android NDK including Android Studio
- You are passionate about agile concepts and team work
- You like working in an international and intercultural context
- Advanced level of English (written and spoken)
- Experience in OpenGL, and 3D concepts
- Experience of app development for other devices than phones
- Big interest in software development and new technologies
- Experience of cloud dependent apps
- Experience from UX requirements
- Experience from automotive or mobility
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work together with different teams and stakeholders towards common goals
- Analytical skills, ability to change perspective
- Appreciate to work with other skilled professionals
- Ability to accept, promote and drive change and implementation
- Has a structured and analytical way of taking on tasks and performing on a daily basis in a result oriented way, under unclear or rapidly changing conditions.
- Travels might be required
Location of work: Gothenburg
About Assign - what we offer you to be a part of!
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within the Automotive, Aerospace and IT business. Assign Group is the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc.
The majority of our employees are engineers and designers and have extensive experience from their area of expertise.
Since the company was founded in 2005, our focus has been to provide service excellence to customers in our key areas. We are now one of the leading providers in the automotive area with focus on design, electronics and engineering. The industrial footprint in the aerospace and IT sectors is also growing rapidly.