Automotive Interior Design Ref: 17093
Design Styling – Gothenburg, Sweden
Are you a skilled and passionate designer ? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
University degree in transportation design
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in automobile interior design (OEM preferred)
• English, spoken and written
• Very strong sketch ability.
• Good knowledge of CAD 3D design process and software such as Alias, Photoshop, VRED, and PowerPoint
• Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
• Independent and confident as well as a good team player
• Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills. Ability to understand and analyze
requirements from upper management
• Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
• Take a design from the sketch phase to concept modeling in Alias or clay, and through to A-class surfacing.
• Work with color and trim design team to create designs that consider the opportunities and limits of the color
and trim vision, and work with them to create a unified vision for the designs.
• Work with suppliers to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship, cost, and engineering,
while also staying as close to the design vision as possible.
• Collaborate with the fabrication team to complete prototypes when necessary.
• Will report to Chief Designer
Software & IT skills
- Team Center Automotive
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Only open to EU candidates
All other candidates will be rejected do to workload
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)73 844 0419
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within the Automotive, Aerospace and IT business. Assign Group is the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc.
The majority of our employees are engineers and designers and have extensive experience from there are of expertise.
Since the company was founded in 2005, our focus has been to provide service excellence to customers in our key areas. We are now one of the leading providers in the automotive area with focus on design, electronics and engineering. The industrial footprint in the aerospace and IT sectors is also growing rapidly.