Senior System Developer for Android Embedded
Software developer – Gothenburg, Sweden
Are you a skilled and passionate Android developer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are looking for a Developer to work at our clients within the Automotive industry. The industry is changing rapidly and our clients are looking for you who are motivated and enthusiastic about the possibilities and challenges ahead!
The assignment is perfect for you who are delivery-focused, pro-active and able to work under unclear or rapidly changing conditions.
One of the most rapid growing areas in Automotive is Infotainment and as a System Developer you will develop the software for the Infotainment headunit. You will work with AI, VR, AR, eye-tracking concepts and much more to interact with drivers and passengers.
- +5 years of experience as Software developer using C/C++ in Linux
- +3 years of Embedded systems development experience
- +3 years of Android platform development experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Linux technologies
- Experience and knowledge of writing Bash, Python etc
- Experience with version control, build, deploy on embedded targets
- Experience in system models, design patterns and system architecture of embedded systems
- Experience from real-time systems
- Advanced level of English (written and spoken)
- Experience with test driven development and test automation
- Experience with Safety Critical standards
- Experience from IT security
- Experience from backend and Cloud
- Experience and understanding of Agile development methodology principles
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work together with different teams and stakeholders towards common goals
- Analytical skills, ability to change perspective
- Appreciate to work with other skilled professionals
- Ability to accept, promote and drive change and implementation
- Has a structured and analytical way of taking on tasks and performing on a daily basis in a result oriented way
- Travels might be required
Location of work: Gothenburg
About Assign - what we offer you to be a part of!
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within the Automotive, Aerospace and IT business. Assign Group is the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc.
The majority of our employees are engineers and designers and have extensive experience from their area of expertise.
Since the company was founded in 2005, our focus has been to provide service excellence to customers in our key areas. We are now one of the leading providers in the automotive area with focus on design, electronics and engineering. The industrial footprint in the aerospace and IT sectors is also growing rapidly.