UX Designer Ref: 16808
Design Styling – Gothenburg, Sweden
Are you a skilled and passionate Designer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
In this role you will be part of the clients UX team, developing interaction dD and user experience for the clients Infotainment system including all in-vehicle screens as well as other areas users interact with, such as steering wheel switches, floor console, mobile app and accessory products. We do everything from user research to prototype development within the team. In additional to vehicle projects, we are part of innovation projects etc., exploring new ways of expanding UX with new technology and prerequisites.
You will be part of one of our agile teams where we allow all team members plenty of freedom. In return we expect that each team member takes on responsibility for our product development. In the UX team we strive to focus on our team members, giving them prerequisites to develop the best possible experience for our users in a complex environment. Every team member is equally responsible for the final delivery to the project. This requires a high level of cooperation and team work.
You will work in close cooperation with designers, system and function owners, test responsible and component owners. You will be part of a global development team with resources in both Sweden and China.
To add to our graphical skill set, it is a clear advantage if you have a proven experience and talent for graphical design, specifically production graphics.
- Professional education in UX, HMI, graphics design or sim
- >5 years´experience of UX design, preferably within embedded system development.
- Experience of GUI development and prototyping is an advantage
- Experience within automotive is an advantage
- Relevant working experience within UX and HMI areas and/or front-end programming.
- Driver´s license B is required.
Software and IT:
- Knowledge of Sketch is a requirement
- Knowledge of Principle is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs is an advantage
- Knowledge of SW development is an advantage.
- Knowledge of HW prototype development is an advantage
- Strong sense of teamworkAbility to drive, motivate and convince.
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions.
- Crativity, curiosity and a "can-do" attitude.
- "Get things done" attitude
- Lack of prestige
Travels to Asia may be needed (Approx. 2-3 per year).
Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Only open to EU candidates
All other candidates will be rejected do to workload
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)73 844 0419
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within the Automotive, Aerospace and IT business. Assign Group is the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc.
The majority of our employees are engineers and designers and have extensive experience from there are of expertise.
Since the company was founded in 2005, our focus has been to provide service excellence to customers in our key areas. We are now one of the leading providers in the automotive area with focus on design, electronics and engineering. The industrial footprint in the aerospace and IT sectors is also growing rapidly.