System Engineer Wheel Suspension Ref: 16311
Mechanical Engineering – Gothenburg, Sweden
Are you a skilled and passionat mechanical engineering? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring (Permanent or sub-contract) an System Engineer Wheel Suspens work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry locally on the west coast of Sweden. As part of a creative team.
The everyday tasks will be:
- Lead a cross functional team for your system area
- Keep control of technical solutions & requirements
- Plan and keep track of deliverables
- Daily contacts with Suppliers, Global and local Chinese suppliers.
- Be in close contact with the clients Vehicle Dynamics Attribute team.
- Balance attribute requirements (NVH, Vehicle Dynamics, Durability and Brake) and technical requirements with supplier ability.
- Integration with Purchase & Quality Assurance
- Integration with other clients when needed
- Represent your system area on project meetings & package meetings.
- Plan and keep track of testing & test results
- Minimum B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- Preferable 5-year experience from Chassis System Development.
- Wheel Suspension technical development
- Catia V5 and Team Center skills are a merit.
Software & IT skills
- MS Office, Catia V5 , TeamCenter
- Positive attitude and interested in finding solutions together with other people/teams.
- Willing to help others and to ask for help when needed.
- Have an openness and awareness of Asian, European and foreign cultures.
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Only open to EU candidates
All other candidates will be rejected do to workload
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)73 844 0419
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within the Automotive, Aerospace and IT business. Assign Group is the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc.
The majority of our employees are engineers and designers and have extensive experience from there are of expertise.
Since the company was founded in 2005, our focus has been to provide service excellence to customers in our key areas. We are now one of the leading providers in the automotive area with focus on design, electronics and engineering. The industrial footprint in the aerospace and IT sectors is also growing rapidly.