Are you a skilled and passionate Test Engineer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring an Expert in Automated Test Engineering to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry. Together in a team you will develop and configure test automation networks and execute stability and performance tests.
The position includes to analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing. Also answer technical issues to resolve and follow up.
- University degree in Mechatronic, Applied Physics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- +10 years experience from setting up automated tests
- +5 years experience in electronic diagnostic systems and fault manager
- +5 years of experience with testing tools and standards such as: CANoe/CANalyzer, UDS, OBD, INCA
- Drivers License (B-level)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Work experience within the automotive industry
- Experience of embedded control systems
- Skills in designing software algorithms
- Work experience from e.g. MATHLAB, LabView, Python and hardware and software test tools
- Experience of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Self managed
- Proactive and reliable
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work effectively as part of an engineering team
- Well organised and a structured approach
Location of work: Gothenburg, Sweden
Only open for candidates with a EU work permit
About Assign - what we offer you to be a part of!
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within the Automotive, Aerospace and IT business. Assign Group is the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc.
The majority of our employees are engineers and designers and have extensive experience from their area of expertise.
Since the company was founded in 2005, our focus has been to provide service excellence to customers in our key areas. We are now one of the leading providers in the automotive area with focus on design, electronics and engineering. The industrial footprint in the aerospace and IT sectors is also growing rapidly.