Automotive Exterior lamp Designer based in Sweden
Design Styling – Gothenburg, Sweden
Are you a skilled and passionate lamp Designer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring (Permanent or sub-contract) an Exterior light designer to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry localy on the west coast of Sweden. As part of a creative and dynamic team working with an exciting range of new products you will create & develop design proposals ranging from initial concept work through to final production for all lamps/exterior lighting.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Create and develop complete design proposals according to design brief and project constraints in assigned programs regarding lamps/exterior lighting.
- Produce creative detailed design solutions fulfilling complex technical criteria.
- Prepare presentation material for reviews.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Attend to project and engineering meetings.
- Under creative lead work with and guide computer modelling team.
- Minimum five years’ experience as a designer
- English fluent, both verbally and written.
- Experience working with automotive lighting within a global organization and Asian OEMs are a plus
Software & IT skills
- Advanced Alias user
- VRed skills an advantage
- Communicative with good presentation skills both verbal and visual.
- Independent and confident as well as a good team worker who thrives on being a part of a
- Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
- Strong drive, flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Only open to EU candidates
All other candidates will be rejected do to workload
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)704 229303
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within the Automotive, Aerospace and IT business. Assign Group is the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc.
The majority of our employees are engineers and designers and have extensive experience from there are of expertise.
Since the company was founded in 2005, our focus has been to provide service excellence to customers in our key areas. We are now one of the leading providers in the automotive area with focus on design, electronics and engineering. The industrial footprint in the aerospace and IT sectors is also growing rapidly.