Positions within automotive design styling
Design Styling – Gothenburg, Sweden
Are you a skilled and passionate and looking for a new challenge in Design Styling? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring Sub-consultants and permanent staff to work at our clients within the Automotive Design Styling industry.
- Excellent communication skills and team work abilities
- Excellent English skills
- Long experience in Automotive design studio
Software & IT skills
- Studio Engineering, TcE, Catia V5
- Digital Modelling, Alias, Icem
- Designers, Alias, Photoshop, VRED...etc
- Visaulisation, Vray / 3dsMax, After effects, NUKE, Unreal ..etc
- Project manager, long experience within design Styling Dept.
- Fluent in English. Spoken and written.
- Excellent team player, resourceful, organized and mindful of time management.
- Very good communication skills. Ability to work in a sometimes stressful and demanding environment.
- Very important is that you have the ability to interact well and has a personality that fits into our small, highly motivated, multi-functional team.
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
For more info contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0) 704 229303
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within the Automotive, Aerospace and IT business. Assign Group is the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc.
The majority of our employees are engineers and designers and have extensive experience from their area of expertise.
Since the company was founded in 2005, our focus has been to provide service excellence to customers in our key areas. We are now one of the leading providers in the automotive area with focus on design, electronics and engineering. The industrial footprint in the aerospace and IT sectors is also growing rapidly.