Senior Exterior Studio Engineer
Design Styling – Gothenburg, Sweden
Are you a skilled and passionate Senior Exterior Studio Engineer Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
• Helping realizing design themes from sketch into production
• Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
• Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
• Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
• Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering
• Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within
• Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
• Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issues
• Arbitrate, drive and document agreements between engineering and design
• Help setting up design models regards to standing heights and wheel positions
• Support design clay and digital development
• Excellent communication skills
• Very deep complete vehicle engineering knowledge
• Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
• Leader skills
• Very good Catia and Teamcenter experience.
• Ability to work individually as well as in cross functional and cross-cultural teams and
being able to take a leading role.
• Technical university or equivalent, solid working experience from automotive
industry is required.
• Extensive automotive product concept and component design experience on Aesthetic
• An understanding of the engineering and validation processes for vehicle components
Software & IT skills
- Catia V5, Teamcenter, MS Office
Excellent communication skills and team work abilities
Ability to travel to China on occasion
Excellent English skills
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
For more information contact
Tel: 00 46 (0)704 229303
For more information contact:
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within the Automotive, Aerospace and IT business. Assign Group is the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc.
The majority of our employees are engineers and designers and have extensive experience from their area of expertise.
Since the company was founded in 2005, our focus has been to provide service excellence to customers in our key areas. We are now one of the leading providers in the automotive area with focus on design, electronics and engineering. The industrial footprint in the aerospace and IT sectors is also growing rapidly.