Interior designer (Styling) Ref: 17093
Design Styling – Gothenburg, Sweden
Who are we?
Assign Group AB is a consultancy company within Automotive, Aerospace and IT business, founded in 2005. Assign Group AB is the holding company of the subsidiaries Assign Systems AB, Assign Professional AB and Assign Professional Inc.
The majority of our employees are engineers and have extensive experience from their area of expertise.
As we operate in a global market we have active projects across Europe as well as Asia, and in the US through our subsidiary Assign Professional Inc.
- University degree in transportation design
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in automobile interior design
- English, spoken and written Very strong sketch ability.
- Good knowledge of CAD 3D design process and software such as Alias, Photoshop, VRED, and PowerPoint
- Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
- Independent and confident as well as a good team player Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills.
- Ability to understand and analyze requirements from upper management
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
- Take a design from the sketch phase to concept modeling in Alias or clay, and through to A-class surfacing.
- Work with color and trim design team to create designs that consider the opportunities and limits of the color and trim vision, and work with them to create a unified vision for the designs.
- Work with suppliers to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship, cost, and engineering, while also staying as close to the design vision as possible.
- Collaborate with the fabrication team to complete prototypes when necessary.
- Will report to Chief Designer
- Software and IT: Photoshop, Alias